Westminster Bridge through my eyes

Living in London the last 30 years has taught me many a lesson.  Travelling from Dublin with my friend, we were bored and decided to head to London; since that day in 1987 I haven't looked back.

I've always felt safe here, despite any terrorism even back then.  Any terrorist incident is appalling, wherever they are carried out but hearing about it here in the City I live in is indeed frightening but I can't let it rule or change the way I live.  We have no choice but to carry on.

I've walked across Westminster Bridge too many times to count and have often stopped to take photos during my recent passion for photograph an it's a great location to capture images' there's often a lot of photographers up there with tripods in the evening attempting to capture that classic shot.

Rather than repetitively thinking about the terrorist incident on 22 March 2017 on Westminster Bridge, I wanted to share some of the positive images of the area which I captured of the bridge and from the bridge on a few of many occasions in this historic area on different days at different times.

#wearenotafraid

Deepest sympathy to everyone affected by these barbarians.


Please enjoy.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sport of Kings

Nikon D500 field test

Nikon D500 and Lexar memory card issues